Google Translater

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Michigan Art Education Association Region 3 Art Show

One of the best parts of my job is to put my students' artwork in shows, competitions and installations at various locations. My students are so talented. Again this year I had the opportunity to put 5 pieces of work in the Michigan Art Education Association (MAEA) Region #3 Art Show. 

I am pleased to announce that one of my Fourth Grade student's, Olivia, Masai Family Portrait has made it into the State Show which will be touring around the state until the end of April.

Fourth Grader's Masai Family Portrait


Second Grader's Aboriginal Sea Serpent


Fourth Grader's Koi Fish


Fifth Grader's American Eagle


Fifth Grader's Abstract Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a message below: