Google Translater

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fifth Grade: September- October

My Fifth Graders have Art once a week for 61 minutes. I try to combine their Science and Social Studies as best I can.

Architectural Pop-ups

My Fifth Graders first project was inspired by a book my brother gave me this summer while he and his family were visiting us from Germany. The book is Paris: A 3D Keepsake Cityscape by Sarah McMenemy. They spent a lot of time making the buildings on one paper and the background on another. Below you will find some of their amazing work.








Day of the Dead Skulls

Fifth Grade students made Day of the Dead skulls. Students had to be aware of the spacing of the eyes, nose and mouth. They decorated their skulls to reflects their own artistic interests.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a message below: